Thursday, August 20, 2009

MoRe VaCaTioN PiCS.....

Can y'all believe I haven't posted in over a week???? It has rather crazy around here for the past wek or so. I am still driving Cait to her jobs and we found out today, her car cost TOO much to get it repaired. So, I guess we'll have to come up with Plan B.
Last week our refridgerator died as well. What a fun time that is to get home from vacation and have to buy a new one. But, all is well now and we have ice again! Yipee!
I made yet another trip to my Dr. to get test results...low and behold for the first time in 18 months-my numbers are up!!! WooHoo! My hemoglobin was 14 (normal is 12), my iron was 37 (normal is 42 and up) . My ferretin was 7 and it needs to 100. I still have a ways to go, but at least they're headed in the right direction.

I meant to get more pics on here sooner, but in addition to all of the above, I had orders to work on and just haven't had time. I have read a few blogs over the days, but that's about it.

So, here are more pics from vacation....These were taken in Nassau at an old Fort....Charlotte I think it was called.




Fabulous staircase....
This lantern looks like one of mine.. How they dressed, way back when..........
I'll be back soon.
Hugs and Blessings,
Shari

1 comment:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Glad to hear your numbers are improving!!

I love old forts...thanks for sharing!