Sunday, October 4, 2009

SepTeMBer WinnER...

Sorry it has taken me so long to get on here and post the winner for September. I have had a few problems  with my computer again. I keep getting knocked off or Internet Explorer just stops working. Don't know what the problem is, but hubby will take a look asap.

Anyhow.....there was an overwhelming amount of entries this month for the contest. In addition to the 100 plus followers here, the folks that left comments, folks that signed the guestbook and folks that just sent emails, there was well over 400 slips of paper. And lo and behold, the first one drawn was an international entry. I contacted her, but the shipping was just too much with the bench, so she passed on it. So, the winner for the SEPTEMBER CONTEST is:

Debra H. of Dothan, Alabama!!

Debra has been a long time web site customer, but hasn't gotten into  blogging yet. I'll be sending out her prize package tomorrow.

I haven't decided what to giveaway for October. Which is better, a gathering of goodies or a gift certificate, so you can choose what you want for yourself??? There are pros and cons to both....I don't always offer the same items as the giveaways, but some folks might like to pick out what they want. A dilema indeed! Please feel free to leave a comment with what you think. Plus it's another entry!!

While I'm thinking about it.....I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone that is following my blog. With everyone's busy schedules, it's so nice that folks take time to come by and visit with me.

I'll be back soon, but please let me know what you would like for the giveaway!

Hugs and Fall Blessings,
Shari

Oh! and by the way...check out my new Picture Trail. Would love to have any helpful hints!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Hey Shari, I'm thinkin a gift certificate to your website would be good, my opinion anyway.
Brenda

angiesraggedypatch said...

Congrats Debra you lucky girl!
:)
hugs~
angie

Debbie said...

Congratulations to your September winner.

I think a gift certificate would be wonderful as you have so many nice goodies to choose from! :)

Take Care,
Debbie

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Congrats to the winner!

I so enjoyed your PT!! LOVE the sifters and the fall tree. So much eye candy!!

My Colonial Home said...

congratulations Debra!
Karen