Sunday, November 1, 2009

Rain, Rain and more Rain

Happy November Y'all!
I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted....and now it is November already! Halloween was rainy off and on all day and evening. We had between 20-25 trick or treaters before we turned off the lights. It had started to rain again and I just didn't want to fool with it.
Last week was a very busy week for me, although I didn't get a lot accomplished. This is the time of year when I have to make every minute count! My back is still giving me a fit at times and Friday I had one of the worst headaches in ages. Both of my Grandkids had the H1N1 Virus and Am thinks maybe she had it on Thursday. I thought that that she should go to the Dr., but she was afraid of picking up something else while she was there. Miss Elle had it first...Dr. dianosed over the phone. Since she had no severe symptoms, other than a high temp for a couple of days, they didn't treat her with anything. A few days later Alexander had some serious issues with breathing, so the Pediatrician saw him immediately. They treated him with Tamma-Flu (?). We couldn't believe that with insurance it was still $60.00 for 5 days! What do folks do that don't have insurance???
Okay, enough of that...
Lots of pics, so grab a cup of tea or coffee.
Just a day or so ago,  I finished up the last of the Fall items for orders. And I have started on a few things for Christmas, but some of the OOAK items are selling almost as soon as I get them on my web site. That's a good thing and I am so appreciative! I think next year I will work on Christmas in April! With the economy still slugglish here, I didn't anticipate folks buying so much FALL and now CHRISTMAS.
Here are a few pics of what I've been doing....


Prim Shadow Box...Homespun star is the perfect size for an ornie.....
Too Cute Homespun Gathering ...


Large size sheep for a special customer.....



A couple special order signs....Small size grubby candle and paddle....
Patchwork pillows are always soooo popular...
Large size grungy candle paddle...
Wall mounted drying rack, cute with tea towels and pieces of linen....

Ornies....
Patchwork Chair Pad, also can be made in one or two homspuns...
handpainted sign.....

I have got to learn how to do this picture better or learn Live Writer...maybe next week in my spare time.

Opps forgot these...special order pillow and star

Old Crow on perch........
Beautiful saying on this sign!!
Prim signs....
Well, this blog is going bonkers!!! Just added 6 of the same picture! Maybe the rain is getting to it....

Be back soon!!
Shari

1 comment:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

you have been busy..and I hope you are feeling better..have a wonderful week.:)