Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday....

It's hard to believe it has been so long since I have posted.....I kept thinking I would post, but never got around to it. I have been trying to stay busy with lots of projects, but I had a really lousy (last) week. I had several  doctor appointments and was on pins and needles waiting on results. My numbers were up a bit, but I still have a long ways to go. At least my feritin was up some and we're hoping my iron and hemoglobin will be normal within 60 days. But, anyways I'm trying really hard to feel good. This week has been better for me.

~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some things I have been working on.....
Soooo, pleased with how this turned out! I have figured out how to make this all by myself. This would make a great end table.

Well, I can't seem to get any more photos to upload, so I'll try again later.....
Hugs,
Shari

4 comments:

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Sorry you had a lousy week, hopefully this weekend will be a great one for you!

You should be pleased with how the end table turned out, it is wonderful! It also makes you feel good to know you can do it w/o hubby's help, that's awesome! =]

Have a delightful weekend Shari!

Terri at Finder's Keeper's said...

So glad you are feeling better. The table is really neat. You continue to amaze me with what you can sew/build/create!

At Home With Amy said...

Glad you are feeling better Shari and I hope get to feeling more like yourself real soon.
What a fantastic job on the stand. You are so talented. I really admire your ability to craft.
Blessings,
AMY

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

glad to hear you are feeling better. sometimes, it takes a while to get that to happen.
you should be very proud of the table.
it is super!
★Linda★