Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday, early morning...............

Good morning all! I am up early this morning because I have so much to do on this chilly, Fall day. I wanted to share my update over at the Olde Primitive Peddler with you. I'm still relatively new with this group, but I have enjoyed it so far. This is one of the prim goodies that I am offering there this month...
Set of Grungy Prim Ornaments


You can find them here, along with a few more items:
http://primitivepeddler-homespunandprimitive.blogspot.com/

Check it out if you get a minute. There's lots more talent there to see too...

~~~~~

I'm looking for a way to make the blackened beeswax to coat some ready made pillar candles.I have a customer that wants some with the dirty, black look. Or anyway to make them look dark. I've only done the lumpy, bumpy kind with melted wax and cinnamon. Anyone want to share their secrets? I've looked at the local craft stores, but can't seem to find anything. Maybe, because I don't know what I'm looking for. LOL! Any help would be appreciated. :)

~~~~~

Forgot to take pictures when I went to the Marketplace Booth the other day, but I'm going this morning and have my camera in my bag, so hopefully I can remember to take it in. I think the booth is really loking GREAT! Next week, I'll be working on Christmmas there. I'm hoping there won't be much Fall left to deal with. 

Gonna run for now. Be back soon! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and Blessings,
Shari



1 comment:

Terri at Finder's Keeper's said...

I can't wait to come and see your booth all Christmassy.