Monday, March 12, 2012

Middle of March already.............

Good Evening Folks!

Once again time has gotten away with me and half of March is gone already. Early this morning as I was driving to an early Dr's appointment, it occured to me that 2012 is truly flying by. Easter will be here before we know it and as usual, I have never gotten around to making all the goodies that I have intended and (really) wanted to make for Spring. So many ideas, so little time.

I do have tons of homespun eggs for a real bargain price. This bowl has only part of what I have ready. I do love them in this "re-do" bowl. Thi would make a great centerpiece!


I am also making these banners.......this is one of my favorites so far....it would be perfect on a double window and it can be hung with straight pins , if necessary.


I also have  Crow (with crows), Welcome (with Pineapples), USA (with flags) plus a few more. I'll try to post pics as they're finished. I think last names and kids names would be great!



These are made from a thin wood, painted, stenciled, sanded and antiqued to look old. Strung together and tied with jute. Lightweight enough to hang almost anywhere! I will also do custom!!


~~~

Also I'm going to be posting new goodies at my web site. Look for those in the next few days...
Before I close, I wanted you all to see my living room. We got new furniture back in November, so I had to make a few changes. I had to be practical  with fabric choices, cause of the kittys, but we really love the new look. The sofa is the perfect size for the room and I love the slight camel back. This was taken in December when the Christmas tree was up, so it is a bit different now. I'm still doing a bit of tweaking and I'll share those another day.


Be sure and check out my web site in the next few days!

Until next time....hugs and blessings,
Shari

5 comments:

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

I LOVE your new banners!

Shari said...

Thanks Wendy! SOOO much fun to make them! The possibilities are endless!

My Colonial Home said...

Morning Shari,
Your furniture is lovely and looks so comfortable. May I ask what brand it is.
We are in DIRE NEED of a new sofa.

Your new banners are wonderful - these will sell quite well.

Karen

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful creations Shari!
Love the banners!!!
Your living room looks inviting and warm! Love the furniture!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Hi Shari!! I am SO behind on blog reading, can you tell? How are you doing? I hope all is well.

I love your new banners, they are awesome! How fun to have one for each of the seasons and holidays. Your new furniture is beautiful! I bet you are really enjoying it.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend~