Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's a beautiful Saturday today! A little warm (okay, HOT) for me, but still it's nice outside. Bill and I went to breakfast early this morning because we have so much to get done today. I quickly finished up some orders and dropped them off at the P.O. while he was gone to get the oil changed in his car. We are meeting back here to decide what we need to take on our trip that is approaching faster than I would like to admit.

I hope to finish a few more OOAK items later today. Folks seem to like those the best on my web site. Pictures will be coming soon!!

Photobucket

My friend, Retha is working on a few new things for me as well....Some will be for my store, some will be for the craft booths! I am so excited about what's she doing!!! Hopefully, I can get the new goodies before I leave for vacation.

No comments: