Monday, July 14, 2008

Today was my shopping day! I have been looking for a "dressy" dress to wear to an awards dinner. I don't "do" dresses very often and when I do, I like bright and happy, not dressy and grown-up! I found a good compromise, if Bill goes along with it.
Early this morning, I started working on some wood pumpkins for wreaths. Yipee! Can't think of anything I want the banner to say though. Maybe, I'll just put HAPPY FALL or FALL BLESSINGS???
Michael's (craft store) was on my To Do list and I found a few things there that I needed. Mainly paint and a few wood candleholders that I use for make-do bases. The $1.00 ones are on clearance for 50 cents. Guess I'll have to be on the look-out for something new to use.
Tomorrow, I have to work on orders, but maybe on Wednesday, more Fall goodies! and pictures!!

No comments: