Sunday, July 12, 2009

WeB SiTE SpeCiAL plus a freebie

This week's web site special
"Mini Homespun Quilt"
Only $4.99 each!
You can find it here:
Plus.....now through Wednesday only, spend at least $25.00 before shipping and receive this Colonial Style Candleholder for FREE! Yep for free! And you can choose the color you want!

~~~~~~~~~~

Hubby put my craft table together (it was actually quite simple) and I think that I am going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! It's the perfect height ( and it's adjustable) to cut out fabric and for me paint and tea-dye! Yipee! Finally, I can keep most of my projects in my "studio". In the coming days, I will show what I've done in there. It's really coming along. Just trying to organize all the supplies to make (my) life easier!

I have a few things left to do, so I'll be back soon!

Hugs,Shari

No comments: