Wednesday, July 22, 2009

a WeeK hAs GoNe By.............

It's been a while since I have had a chance to sit and blog. I am trying my dangest to get caught up with orders. It's almost time for vacation and I'm excited about getting away for a little while. We have found someone to house sit and watch after Ruffie, so I can RELAX. Wish we could take him with us, but he doesn't travel well....
Thought y'all might like to see more of my projects....
Sugar cones in different sizes........


Mini colonial paddle and hearts....




Bought this star months ago and have never hung it up or anything. Decided to repaint it this mustard color and I love it! I'll show you later where I ended up hanging it.

I had a special request for a long skinny sconce wrapped with rusty tin. I only had a little bit of tin left, so I made Tina one and this one for myself. (Wish I could find those 9 x 12 sheets of rusty tin from Darice, I think.)

S/O stitchery for Deb...She loves it already!!

Pillow, dough board and twigs...


Special order mini signs....


More signs and a Special order bird.....



A Goodwill plate re-do, love the way it turned out....think I'll keep this for myself! LOL!

New kitty on my web site..........


Family sign.....

Loved the way this turned out! Cait made the crow pattern for me and I came up with the perch for him.

New little star with candle....

Special request little shadow box, about 8 x 8 inches in size.

Little shadow box backed with chicken wire. I'll be putting this on my web site soon. I think it would be soooo cute to have little seasonal goodies in it. You know like a pumkin, heart, snowman and maybe a star. Just haven't had time to work on it yet.

Cutting boards....

Table benches in three sizes...

Not much time to chit-chat, but wanted to show some pics.

Be back soon!

Hugs,

Shari

No comments: