Friday, September 18, 2009

HALLowEEN FaBriC...

Happy Friday, Y'all!

Today was rainy, droopy day in K-ville! Trying not to complain, cause we really need the rain, but....I wasn't in the mood to do much of anything. I misplaced a piece of fabric and while I was looking for it, I ran across this piece of really nice quality Halloween fabric. I have had it for a long time and know that I will probably not ever use it. So...I thought I would see if anyone in Blogland could use it. It's around 2 yards and I want $3.00 plus shipping for it. I can stick it in an envelope and it won't cost hardly anything to ship it. If you're interested, send me an email:
first come~first served


I'll be back soon.
Shari

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Evening Shari - great looking fabric! Someone is sure to want it.
Karen