Sunday, March 21, 2010

TWO Web Site SPECIALS......

Hope everyone is having a great weekend !
Looks like it is going to be another nice day in K-ville. The birds are singing and my mini daffodils are blooming! The Bradford Pear tree in front is getting all kinds of little blooms. Won't be long before it looks like a big popcorn ball! That is, unless we have really cold temperatures again.


~~~~~~~~~~

On to the real news!

I am having TWO, yep TWO items this week over at my web site for 50% off!!


Small Dough Board
Only $7.49 Ea.
You can find it here:


The second item is:


Old Timey Settlers Pillows
Only $5.99 set
You can find it here:

Don't miss out on this fabulous opportunity to get TWO of the most popular items on my site! Stop by if you get a chance!

I have a couple of orders to finish up, so I'm saying Bye for now. Be back soon.

Hugs,
Shari

4 comments:

~Judy~ said...

Love the 50 % off items! I will be ordering later today!

At Home With Amy said...

I got my order in. Love the dough board and pillows Shari. Thanks for the post.
Hugs,
AMY

denise said...

love the little dough board. too cute!!

Angie Berry said...

Oh Shari, I love your daffodils! Daffodils and daisies are my favorite flowers and yours are beautiful!!

I went to your website to check out your specials and now I see TOO many things I want! Wow! Wonderful wares! I will be buying! =]