Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday evening.........

I think it's finally beginning to feel a bit like FALL  in K-ville!! It turned out to be a rather nice Tuesday afternoon .

Just listed this little guy on my web site and wanted to share it with you all.....
One of a kind, designed by me. I sculpted the head out of paper clay and made the hat to fit. The cone is painted black with a bit of sparkle. I love the way it turned out!

~~~~~~~~~~

This is the SPECIAL over at my web site:


Only $6.00 ea. with $5.95 shipping! What a DEAL!!

You can find it here:

~~~~~~~~~
Be back soon with some new goodies!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Shari

3 comments:

Terri at Finder's Keeper's said...

I sure like the "little guy". Where do you get these neat ideas? I'm excited to see what you come up with for Christmas.

Cat Haven Craft House said...

Sweet little ornie! Love your ideas.

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Oh Shari, your little pumpkin head is so cute! I don't decorate much for Halloween, just a few pieces that really jump out at me and this is one of those pieces!! He is so cute!