Monday, December 20, 2010

a few more items for sale......

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

I had intended to get back on here before now, but things got a little hectic. I don't think I would know what to do with myself if I had nothing to do. There's always something happening around here.

Here's a few more things for sale.


I wish someone could help me come up with a name or description for this. I have been calling them door greeters when I have them on-line, but that doesn't seem to be the right thing to call it. I have sold several of these in (one of) my booths, but only 1 on line. They are really cute in person and have a very unique look to them. This one could be used all winter, not just for Christmas.
Long aged board with woven pocket filled with greens, moss and berries, plus a few other goodies. A little brown mouse is peeking out the corner. About 20 inches tall by 8 inches wide.
Originally priced at $27.99
NOW $12.00 plus shipping.

~~~~~~~~~



SOLD~SOLD~SOLD~
mini red check mantle scarf...
handmade, fully lined, about 83 x 17 inches in size
Originally $18.99 NOW $4.00 plus shipping
This would be really cute for Valentine's Day.

~~~~~~~~~


$1.50 each plus shipping

~~~~~~~~~


~SOLD~SOLD~SOLD~
Regular size, quiled pillow sham
Great for make-do's and pin-keeps
$2.00 plus shipping

~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone is interested in anything, please email

Does anyone have trouble posting more than one picture at a time??
Any help would be appreciated.

Until next time....

Hugs and Happy Holidays! Just a few more days. Are you ready?
I AM!!! YIPEE!!
Shari

3 comments:

Terri at Finder's Keeper's said...

Is it Christmas Eve, around midnight? That is when I'll be really ready. I work better under pressure:)

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Gifts are all wrapped. Goodies are baked and once I get the groceries tomorrow, I'll be feeling better!

Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Oh girl, those are rock bottom prices! I think door greeters is a good name for those, I just call them pockets. It is adorable!

Wishing you and your family a most delightful and warm Christmas~