Saturday, September 1, 2012

Another 1st of the month.......

It's already September 1st and I hardly know what happened to August......I have been in this cast for 9 weeks now and my foot isn't healing. The Dr. told me on Friday that it's in a REALLY hard place to heal and not getting the proper blood supply to mend, whatever that means???? Got to have a cat (?spelling) scan to find out what's going on. Hopefully, it won't be too much longer, as this is getting a bit tiresome. Trying not to complain, but that's even hard these days!
Is everyone decorating for Fall? I'm not doing much this year, maybe just outside. Too much trouble and effort in my older years to pack up "stuff" to make room for Fall and climb up in the attic for the Seasonal tubs. Hmmm, maybe next year. I have made several things for Fall including these items.
 
Folks just love my cupboard tuck pillows!
 
 
Banners sell very well and I do custom Names and Sayings!
 
Made these before, and brought them back by special request
 
 
 
This was a special request and I love how it turned out!
 
 
Fall Wreath
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
A few more new things
 

 


You can check out all these at my web site:
 
 
AND WE'RE HAVING A LABOR DAY SALE!!
 
Stop by if you get a chance! But hurry, SALE ends September 4th!
 
I'll be back soon with more new GOODIES!!
 
hugs, Shari




5 comments:

Friendship Crossing said...

LOVE all your darling FALL goodies you made! How cute!!


Tanya

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Shari,
What great treasures!!!
Oh how I need Fall things out now!


Please come over to my blog and read about my challenge - I'm asking anyone who has a blog to tell us all how you came up with the name of your blog and how long you have been doing it.
So come on over and join in.

Blessings,
Karen

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Nice Blog! Thanks for sharing.
http://pinoy-students.blogspot.com

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Goodness Shari, you've had a rough and busy summer haven't you? Coming over here to catch up, I've had a busy summer too but nothing like yours. Your Costa Rica trip sounds amazing! So sorry to hear that you got hurt.

Congratulations on your daughters wedding, I'm sure it was beautiful!

I just love your creativeness. =] The banners are awesome, I can see they would be big sellers for you. Love every thing you've been making... as always!

Hope you are feeling better now and have that cast off.