Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday Special....

Happy Saturday!
 
It's a chilly morning here Kernersville. Once again, I have gotten up way too early for a Saturday. I have so much to get done this week-end, so I guess my brain thinks I can get by on a few hours sleep. My front porch is still decorated for Fall and that definately has to go away today. Our tree will be going up in the living room as soon as we re-arrange things a bit to make room.
 
~~~~~

A new SPECIAL over at my web site:

 
Find it here:
 
 
~~~~~~
 
 
I'm also working on a few orders and some new things too. Hubby made a trencher/dough box last week-end, but I haven't painted it yet. It turned out great and I would love to keep it for myself, but it's already sold. Here's something new for me....
 
 

It fits on the back of your toilet. Actually pretty cool idea!
 
 
I'm looking for some ideas on what to do with this...anybody had one?
 

It's quite large and very heavy, but I think it has potential!

ok well, I gotta run for now.Thanks for stopping by! Check out my web site if you get a chance.

Hugs and Blessings,
Shari

No comments: