Monday, November 10, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY November 10, 2008...

Outside My Window fallen leaves are blowing all around the yard...

I am thinking we probably need to work out in the yard a little before it rains...

I am thankful for all my loyal customers...

From the kitchen hamburgers and corn on the cob. Cinnamon rolls for later...

I am wearing a red turtleneck, faded jeans, black mules and my favorite silver hoops...

I am creating elf boots, upside down Santa cap and snowmen...

I am going to work on some laundry that I started earlier today...

I am reading an old, old Country Sampler...

I am hoping to get the new goodies finished before I go to bed...

I am hearing the dishwasher running, the dryer and Stargate SG-1 playing on my TV...

Around the house living room needs to be dusted, dining room and hall vacumed (maybe before I go to bed, maybe not)...

One of my favorite things this week is the Elf boots that I am working on...

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: A doctor's appt, going to Walnut Cove and another trip to Pilot Mountain.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

I found these to add to my collection on a recent Prim shopping trip. They are reproduction labels, but they are sooo nice on the hutch in my kitchen.

Until next time.

Hugs,

Shari

~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Shari, I had to laugh but was at ease reading your quick thoughts posted here....I think in the same way...little thoughts that may or may not get done.....sounds and sights coming and going so quickly.
I really enjoyed reading this one.
Karen