Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Evening................

HELLO ALL!

Hope you all are well!

It's been such a long time since I have posted.  I have tried to sneak on to read a few blogs, but to be honest....I just haven't had the time to post or I haven't made the time to. This is always such a busy time for me and there's soooooo much going on for me right now, that I have really neglected blogging and my web site. I promise to do better when things slow down a bit......I tried to add a few things to my site today and dang it, they have made all these wonderful upgrades that I am going to have to learn how to use! It has been so long since I have had a chance to update there....but I did manage to get a couple of things on there.

There have been 2 Christmas Open Houses that I had to make things for. I think Crockett's Store (alone) in Fancy Gap could keep busy. Plus I am still trying to fill my booth at Pilot Mountain Peddlers in Pilot Mountain! They both had Christmas open houses this weekend. And I didn't have (near) the Christmas goodies that I would like to have had, but I did the best I could.  Hopefully, I'll be adding more in the days to come...there's still a little time left for Christmas, right?

Here's some of the things that I have been working on.........
Grungy Mittens with greenery....



Candy canes made from ticking....

Candles, candles and more candles.....

Christmas stars.......

Stocking door greeter......

Painted Christmas heart.........

Lots and lots of room sprays...
Annie shelf sitter......

Christmas tapers.........
Dolls....

Kitty and snowman....

Prim Angel on spool........

I'm not feeling so good today, so I think I'll close for now! I 'll have more to share soon!

Hugs and Blessings,
Shari



4 comments:

At Home With Amy said...

Everything looks great Shari. No wonder you are felling a little yucky. You have overworked yourself girl. I think I'll have one of everything you made. You did such a fantastic job on it all.
Hope you feel more like yourself soon.
Hugs,
AMY

Sherie said...

Shari, it sounds like you have been really busy. I stopped by the Peddlers Friday night and your both looks great, nice and full. The shop looked great with all the Christmas goodies and greenery. I think it went well. Don't forget to take care of yourself too. Sherie

Brenda said...

Wow Shari....great stuff! I'll have to take a closer look at the website!! Get better girl!!

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stuff, just love the grungy mittens, candy canes & stockings!