Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday morning.........

Good morning all!!

We woke up to a beautiful, sunny day, although it's supposed to get nice and hot this afternoon. I was thinking FALL officially will be here next week, but I don't think the temperatures here in the South have realized that. It has been warm here for days....

It was aother busy week here in Kernersville....made several new things for Fall for my Pilot Mountain booth and my friend Terri (shares a booth up there) took all my treasures up there for the FALL OPEN HOUSE that was last evening. I can't wait to hear how we did up there with sales.

I have also updated my web site with a NEW PROMOTION!! Shipping charges on any order up to $200.00 will be a flat rate of only $5.95!! That could be a huge savings and a great time to make a first time purchase. Plus I will be adding new items in the coming days and unfortunately, discontinuing some as well. We are trying to get all orders out within a week and it's really hard when everything is made to order and we have SO much offered. Take a peek if you get a chance....this is the What's New page and it changes often.

http://www.homespunandprimitives.com/store/WsDefault.asp?iNew=New

This is the Special for today:

Olde Crow Make-do
Only $6.00 ea.
You can find it here:

This is a fabulous piece for Fall and Everyday! My pictures never do my handmades the justice they deserve!!

PLUS, all featured items are sale priced!

~~~~~~~~~~

I have tons to do today, so I should get busy...

Hugs,
Shari

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Morning Shari - hope you have a wonderful weekend...it's pouring here and looks like mid evening!!! And we have an outdoor wedding to attend at 4 pm...yikes...hope they have a backup plan.
What a generous offer with the shipping. Hope many people take advantage of it.
Karen