Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday morning......

Happy Friday All!!

I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy Memorial Day!

~~~

By special request, I am once again, offering a web site special or actually two....first of all, this fabulous wood box is on sale for 50% off:
Find it here:
 
and the second special is:
 
FREE SHIPPING ON RETAIL ORDERS OF $50.00 or more!
(but, only for a few days)
 
Details here:
 

~~~

I'm also getting ready to add a few new goodies to my site, including these:





~~~

Before I close, here's an EVERYDAY GATHERING that I have put together....
WHOLESALE and RETAIL PRICING AVAILABLE!! email me if you might be interested!!



10 prim pieces for one low price!!


I'll be back soon with more news and some new pictures!
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and Blessings,
Shari

No comments: