Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday morning....

Good Saturday Morning!!
 
It's a beautiful morning in K-ville today! We have plans to work in the yard today...or rather Bill does. I'm still hobbling around, but doing sooooo much better! We had the yard plugged and it's all ready to be seeded and fertilized. He just got home from Lowes and all the supplies are on sale to boot!! YAY!!!
 
 
~~~~~
This week, I have made a few things that one of my very good customers has been after me to make for a very, very long time. She hasn't seen these (actually no one has) so I'm a bit anxious to see what you think.
 



OK, what's your honest opinions?
 
In case you can't tell, I have added patchwork borders to a bath towel, a hand towel and a washcloth. I thought the washcloth tied up with jute was a nice touch.
 
Wouldn't these be great with the patchwork toilet set that I make?

I am going to post this before I lose it all. Blogger is giving me fits this morning.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs and Blessings,
Shari 


No comments: