Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving and more pics....

Thanksgiving is almost here.....once again in the middle of my busiest time of year, I'm having folks in my house. LOL! I suppose after turkey, I can put everyone to work! Wonder who would like to do the sewing and painting? It'll be fine, I'm sure. Just need to finish up a few orders today, get the house cleaned, run to the store for last minute ingredients for a brocolli salad and make sure the turkey is ready to be cooked.

~~~~~~
 
Here's a few more pics....
Gingerbread is so prim...about 14 inches tall
 
 
I think this is one of my new favorites!!! Really nice size @22 x 5.5 inches.

 
These are actually really small...just a few inches, but sooo cute on a tree!
 
 
 Another one of my favorites! Too cute in person!!
 
~~~~~~
 
I should for now....lots to do today!
Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back soon!
 
Hugs and Blessings,
Shari

No comments: