Sunday, December 9, 2012

New....

Happy Sunday!
 
Only a couple of weeks left until Christmas! Hope everyone is ready! I have to say, I'm trying, but not quite there yet...
 
Finally got the trencher/bowl finished. I have been wanting to make one of these forever and have had the pattern for probably a year or maybe more. I love how it turned out! This one is going to be hard to part with....
 
It's rather large at 23 x 11 x 4.5 inches. We used a pattern by The Wooden Nail...not exactly the same as Pam's, but we're happy with it just the same. :)
 
Wouldn't this be great on table?
 
 
This will be available on my web site soon!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs and Blessings!
Shari
 

1 comment:

Friendship Crossing said...

Your trencher bowl turned out really nice! I love the color!
Nice job!

Tanya