Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday's Deal....

GOOD MORNING!
 
Today's deal is this wonderful grungy bonnet!
Find it here:
 
 
 
I posted a few new things yesterday too. Be sure and take a peek under What's New to see the latest.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
Almost done with my taxes! YAY! Every year, I say I'm going to do it different next year. Well, guess what...I'm saying it again. I am going to work smarter in 2013. Is it too late to make new years resolutions?
I have completely decided that Pay Pal and USPS are the ones making all the money from (us) crafters. LOL!! Maybe I should get a job with one of them???
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Be back tomorrow with another deal!
Hugs,
Shari
 
 

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Shari,
Well I have to agree with you on the 'other people' making the money off of us! lol
Cute bonnet.
Karen