Friday, August 15, 2008

Cooling Off A Bit!

Well, I can't believe how this week has flown by! We have all been so busy with work this week that I am glad it's FRIDAY! Had planned to do more with the blog this week, but had 2 drs. appointments, the kids over for dinner one night, went to my Mom and Dads' yesterday with Cait to pick up some "stuff" and the list goes on and on.....

At least the weather has been cooler for a few days. Kinda rainy this morning, but the sun came out this afternoon. Beginning to feel like Fall in the mornings and evenings. I love it!

I managed to get a few things made for Halloween, but haven't gotten them on the web site yet. Maybe later, if I can get a decent picture.

I have been working on a new recipe to tea dye and grunge with. I'll try to get it typed up to share with you all! I have finally got the right amount of tea, water, cinnamon and oil. Think you'll like it.

Gonna watch TV and do some stitchin'. Until next time.....

Hugs & Blessings,

Shari

No comments: