Saturday, August 9, 2008

Fall









I can't believe another week has come and gone.
I HAVE to get a few things made tomorrow for FALL! Lots of folks are asking for new FALL Goodies and they're probably getting tired of waiting. My new wreath has done very well so far and my new sprays are doing very well!! My friend Retha (from Cinnamon Creek Primitives) came over yesterday and we tried to get some Halloween things made, but we didn't get much accomplished. I think I'll make a couple of pumpkins and maybe a doll and some pillows. I have purhased some beautiful co-ordinating prints and I MUST use them. A punkin do is also on the list.



Check back to see what I actually get done. LOL!!
On a sadder note, I found out recently that one of my craft malls are closing. My dear friend Robin has decided to move in another direction and close the store. It makes me so sad to think that she will not be there after September. I have had a booth in her quaint little store since 1999.
I suppose I will have more time and energy to put into my web site, but I will miss her terribly! But, I wish her all the best!

hugs,
Shari

No comments: