Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Another rainy day in K-ville........

GOOD MORNING!
I woke up bright and early on this first Tuesday of October to another morning of pouring rain...
can you see the little birdbath is full....everything is sooo green tho. Talk about green....take a look at the grass in my back yard.
 
Here's what's left of our garden. We still have one pepper plant along with some radishes and winter lettuce. Hubby just threw out seeds in there a couple of weeks ago and  we already have little leaves popping up.
 
~~~~~
 
I have had several special orders lately that I would like to share. These are 2 of my favorites:
 
 
 
This is a huge piece at over 24 inches wide and 12 inches tall and about 8 inches deep. It would be a great piece to use on top of a side table.
 
 
 
 
And this little step stool. I love them both!
 
~~~~~
 
Here's a another one of my new favorites:
 
 
 
 
 
 

Love, love, love this new printed burlap! I have made my own, but this is a wonderful pattern!

Well, I should get to work...if you get a chance check out my web site:
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs and Blessings,
Shari

1 comment:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

All such wonderful creations Shari!
All we have left in our garden is tomatos
Hope you have some sunny days soon!
Prim Blessings
Robin