Monday, October 1, 2012

Rainy Monday....

My (way too short) weekend is over and I am back to work on this cloudy, rainy Monday. It would be a great day to curl up in bed with coffee and a good book. But I have too much to do today and must get busy ASAP.
Hubby and I made this and have decided to offer them on my web site. There is a story behind it....we were out and about one Sunday afternoon awhile back and happened across this barn where folks were having a "Barn Sale". We had found a few things to purchase, but nothing that really knocked my socks off. I saw a box hanging on the wall that I loved at first site. The really nice gentleman didn't want to sell it, but he insisted that I copy it. He called his a "Grain Scoop Holder". This is my version of it. Love how it turned out!!!!
 
 
You can find it here and it comes in your choice of colors!
 
 
 
 
~~~~~
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs and Blessings,
Shari
 



No comments: