Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Sale....

Happy Saturday to all! I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving and it continues through the week-end and always! Catey, Marc, Amity, Dave, Miss Elle, Alex, Mom, Dand and my niece Jennifer all shared a great meal together and had a chance to really catch up on the latest. It was the first time we had been together for a meal in quite a while. Everyone commented on what a nice gathering it was. Personally, I was BLESSED to have my parents with us! They are soooo special to me. They just celebrated 60 years of marriage!! Can WE even imagine that? That alone is something to be so THANKFUL for!

~~~~~
 
 
Also, I want you all to know that I'm having a THANKSGIVING SALE over at my web site. Save 30% on your order. Just in time for Christmas!!! I've only done this a few times over the years and this one won't last too long. Ends Monday, Nov. 26th. Stop by if you get a chance:
 
 
 
I've posted several new things and I'll be posting a few more in the near future. Working on  some new everyday and Spring goodies. Anybody looking for anything special?
 
~~~~~
 
Before I close, I have to share two VERY SPECIAL loved ones with you all! Three years ago today these little brothers adopted us from the Guilford County shelter. I can not tell you the joy they have brought into our lives. 

Jake is the largest of the two. He is beautiful! and a Sweetheart!
 Jackson is my Baby! He is my purr-box! Always around and in my lap every chance he gets! If you ever get the chance...check out your local shelters.
 
I want to thank everyone for stopping by today! and don't forget to check out my web site!
 
Hugs and Blessings!
Shari

No comments: