Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Veterans Day!

 
Happy Veterans Day!
 
I had promised myself that I was going to start posting again on a regular basis, but once again it's been a month and I've hardly been on the computer at all. Daily living just gets in the way sometimes. But, I do love sharing with everyone and I do appreciate all that take the time to stop by.
 
I have a new special over at my web site....
 

 
Find it here:
 
 
While you're there, be sure and check out the new banners and embroidered pillows that I'm making.
Here's a banner that I just posted today. Love how it turned out in the black and mustard colors, but can be made in your color choice! This would be so nice hanging over your fireplace.
 
 
 
~~~~~~
 
I'm hoping to get my house and "Studio" cleaned today! I did most of the house yesterday, just need to re-organize my supplies a bit and I can get back to work. Working on lots of snowmen for a special order.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs and Blessings,
Shari
 

No comments: