Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday...

 
Good Morning!
 
What a busy week we have had. Today, we are going to a birthday party for our Grandson who was 9 on April 15th.
One of my favorites when he was just walking.....he loved hats! Such a beautiful little boy!!
and today!
 
He is so grown up!I feel so old!! He's so handsome!
 
 
Lots of April birthdays around here. A friend of mine has a birthday on the 3rd, our anniversary was the 10th, another friend on the 11th, Alex on the 15th, my mother-in-law the 23rd, my birthday is the 27th and I'm sure there is someone that I left out.
Thankfully it's a beautiful day today! We had some pretty ugly storms yesterday.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
This is the "DEAL" for today!
 
 
Folks are loving these banners! And I do custom ones too!
 
Find it here:
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Shari
 

1 comment:

Dirty Martini Queen said...

He's a handsome little man! Enjoy the party