Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday....

Happy Sunday!
 
Hope you all are doing well this Sunday morning!
 
April is almost over and May will be here in just a few days. This year is flying by...We have had a busy month and week-end. Today we're spending the day with Hubby's family. My mother-in-law turned 81 this week and we're taking her to a favorite restaurant today. I had a birthday as well and we went to one of my favorites yesterday. I had a great day, but exhausting! Had to take a nap when we got home last night. LOL! I guess I am getting old. Used to be able to party for more than a few hours....
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
I wanted to share our garden...we have a little friend that keeps checking it out. Can you see him? We have kept it covered with the chicken wire to keep out the critters, but we'll have to remove them soon.

~~~~~~~~~~
 
Look for new goodies on my web site this week...for now this is the "DEAL"!
 

Find it here:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Hugs,
Shari




1 comment:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

We have lots of those little critters running around.
Happy Birthday to the both of you!
Hope all your wishes and dreams come true!
Have a wonderful day!
Prim Blessings
Robin