Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday evening....

Good Evening Folks!
 
Thursday is almost over and I have had a full day! Working on orders and in between finishing up a few new things.
 
I made this "special order" for a "special customer"....
 
 
Love, love, love how it turned out. I'll have it on my web site soon. Trying to make all the news to be unique and different. All will have their own "aged" look.
 
This is another new piece that will be available soon...
 

olde prim peg is perfect for a basket....the peg is about 6.5 inches long....these are available in your choice of colors with my new grungy finish. This is burgundy over black.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
I hear my sewing machine calling me to finish a doll, so I'll close for now...be back soon with more new pieces.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Shari
 




 


1 comment:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

That's so cute! :) I've never seen one just like it! Love it!

Tammy