Saturday, August 23, 2008

Nice Day Today!

When we were going to breakfast this morning it was kinda cool outside, but nice & sunny. Bill mentioned that I would be wearing long pants, instead of capri pants before long. Fall is just around the corner!

Saturday's have turned into just another work day for me. I had three orders to finish up & ship for today. Going to the post office in a little while, but for now, I am watching an old John Wayne movie on AMC. This is something that I NEVER, and I do mean never do. But, I am enjoying it for now.

Working on a few more new items today, but not sure if I can finish them up. I have all this Fall fabric, but probably won't have time to use it all. Look for pics, maybe by Monday.

Thinking about what I can add to my Etsy store. I haven't had much of a chance to work on it lately, but I hope to add a few different things in the next few days. A lot of folks are doing really well on there. A great alternative to EBAY.

Until next time,
Shari

No comments: