Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday's Web Site Special

Saturday's Web Site Special is this really cute prim sheep! Too cute hanging on the wall or sitting on a shelf.




Working hard today to get as much done as I possibly could. I think I have been busy most of the day since we got back from breakfast. First of the week, my son-in-law may have to have surgery and I'll be watching Alex and Miss Elle. I can't get much done when they are around, but family comes first! Hopefully, he'll have a speedy recovery!

Today, started out a little dreary, but cleared off this afternoon. I decided that a pot of homemade vegetable beef soup would be perfect for this weekend. We can eat on it several times, then freeze the rest. We had some a little while ago and it was really good!

I took a few more pictures of the outside of my house today. I really will miss the Fall decorations when it is time to move on. The mums have been beautiful this year and I really should have planted them, but didn't have a clue how to do it. Maybe next year.

I still have a little bit of work to do in my craft room, so until next time.

Hugs,
Shari

1 comment:

missy said...

I love the sheep for Sat. special. Can I still get that if so what is it under on your website??? Thanks