Monday, October 6, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Monday, October 6th, 2008...

Outside My Window... A beautiful day with lots of sunshine and my Fall garden flag barely swaying on the pole.

I am thinking... of making something for a special friend who is feeling blue.

I am thankful for...my very special family and all the quirky things they do.

From the kitchen... trying to decide what to make for dinner. Mondays are usually something simple like take-out chicken or maybe soup & sandwiches.
I am wearing... my favorite pair of jeans, one of my numerous red t-shirts & a pair of red shoes. (No more capris & flip flops for awhile).

I am creating... some new goodies out of wood, homespun, calico and recycled quilt for my Christmas line.

I am going...to the Farmers Market to look for corn stalks, pumpkins and pansies to finish decorating my yard for Fall.

I am reading... nothing in particular right now, mainly magazines, but I started The Memory Keepers Daughter while on vacation and hope to finish it soon.

I am hoping... to always be this content & happy with my life.

I am hearing... a very loud muffler on a car going up the main road from my house. (Very Rude!)
Around the house...lots of decorating projects to finish up, a little painting, window treatments & swapping a few things around from room to room.

One of my favorite things... to sit, watch TV & relax with my very fat cat, Rufie in my lap, purring his heart out.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: to finish up orders & get my CLOSET cleaned out once and for all. Make a run to Goodwill to drop off some things, go to the grocery store, craft store, etc.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Until next time.
Hugs,
Shari

~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: