Saturday, December 27, 2008

FABULOUS CHRISTMAS!!!!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Ours has been fabulous this year! I have to tell y'all about my most special gift of 2008....

Several weeks ago, a friend and I were talking about what we would like for Christmas this year. We both agreed that we would really love to get something that would Wow us! Or at least we would think WOW when we opened it. I told Bill about the conversation and the hunt was on!! After being together for 30+years, it's a difficult task to come up with something for me, period. He started asking questions and looking at all the sale papers on Sundays. We did this for several weeks, and even went out shopping together several times and I still couldn't think of anything that I wanted. I couldn't come up with anything and the poor guy didn't have a clue.

He went out of town on business the week before Christmas and apparently went shopping there. This is what he came up with! I love it and it was definately a WOW! I have always loved hearts and have several different ones that I have gotten over the years. But, this one is really a little more special though....the meaning is different than all the rest!

He did good, huh??

Well, after working on this for several days, I am finally getting this to post...

I'll be back soon with some new pictures.

Until text time.

Hugs,

Shari

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Oh Shari, I've seen this one on TV from Kay's Jewelers...it's the Open Heart from Jayne Seymour...ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL.
Lucky you!!!!! Nice husband.
Karen