Monday, April 13, 2009

aLL DoNE!!

I hope that everyone had a nice Easter holiday!!


Well, it's Monday night the 13th of April, not quite 10:00 and I am all done with my taxes!! Signed, sealed and delivered!! What a relief! I usually don't have them ready until the 15th. Many times we are in line at the post office at or near midnight. Doing my taxes is one of the few things that I really, really, really procrastinate about. And I always promise to do better next year, but............


I had a really busy day and I am pooped! Think I'll have a glass of wine and go to bed. Tomorrow I will try to post some of the new things I'm working on. And later in the week, some new things that we're going to do at the Marketplace. We are going to redo the booth this week and change things around a bit.


Be back soon.
Hugs and Blessings,
Shari

2 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Shari,
What a relief huh? Ours need to go in as well - fortunately they're all made out, we just have to write the check. We hold off to the end for that because we're not letting the govt. get any more interest on the money than they can by getting it in early to them! lol
Might not make much in our savings by holding it there but at least those few cents/dollars are ours.
Karen
http://mycolonialhome.blogspot.com/
kmprimitives@yahoo.com

Janene said...

UGH! Nobody that I know of likes to do taxes!
I feel this way about the FAFSA forms that I have to fill out for my college girls! It is such a relief to have it all done!
Relax and Enjoy!