Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MoRE GooDiES GoING tO MArkET!

Here are a few more goodies going to the Antique Marketplace Booth tomorrow! The spoon/bowl rack is sooooooooooo nice in person, as is the stove cover.

All Done!!

Stove cover is gorgeous!

Wall Desk... Neat details...

This is a really unique piece....a wall mounted desk! It's probably not real old, but it is different. Wish I had somewhere to put it, but I don't at the moment....so it's gotta go............

Burgandy Table Bench...

First time that I've painted a table bench this color in this size. It really turned out nice.

Burgandy Scoop Shelf is 24 inches.....

Working on some new fabric goodies...I'll try to show those tomorrow!

Until next time.
Hugs,
Shari

5 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE THEM!! They all look great!

Janene said...

I am drooling over each and every piece...but my fave is the spoon rack.
Have much success at the market!

At Home With Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
At Home With Amy said...

Sorry Shari but I posted without typing anything. Everything here looks great. I'm sure it will sell quickly. Good luck!
Blessings,
AMY

Diane B said...

GIRL YOU ARE AMAZING...is there anything you can't do... I love this new stuff Hugs