Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday....

Happy Sunday to you all!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. It's still chilly here, but at least the sun is shining. We're going out for lunch soon, so this will be short.

There are new sale items on my web site along with a new Web site special. These change often and without notice. 
Web Site Special
Only $3.00 Each.
You can find it here:

~~~~~~~~~

New Sale Items Here:


~~~~~~~~~

I'm still looking for someone to do those few graphics for me. Just a few things, not a complete web set. Thanks!

Be back soon with a couple of new things.
Shari

1 comment:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Shari Sweetie...
A beautiful blog home. I am coming to you via the PAFA Spring giveaway. Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity. I love your giveaway and I am your newest follower, Country Wings in Phoenix, I can't wait to see what you share next. Please stop over and say hi. I would be so honored to have you follow my blog as well.

I love giveaways, like everyone, but the best part for me is meeting new friends along the way. I love sharing our day to day lives and creations and ideas. Many thanks again for the wonderful opportunity. I so look forward to your next post.

Many country hugs, Sherry