Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Afternoon......

Happy Spring you all!

I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since I have been here to post. Boy, does time fly when you're busy. I don't know about you guys, but I seem to have a few problems adjusting to the time change. I seem to be tired quicker than usual, but oh well, I'm sure it'll be fine in a few more days.

I am so blessed to have so many wonderful customers and I want to Thank everyone for their continued support of my web site and my products. It means the world to me to have such wonderful folks buying my handmades!

This is part of an email that I received recently and wanted to share what this sweet lady had to say.


Hi Shari!
My pillows safely arrived in RI today! Your sewing skills are most impressive Shari! My pillows are more beautiful than imagined.

My husband has been dealing with numerous health issues. Fortunately for us, we have wonderful support from family members and we thought these pillows would sum up how much we love them for everything they have done for us. We just can't wait to present them!!

Thank YOU for designing such a gorgeous pillow that can provide numerous kinds of sentiment. I'm so happy I made sure to order one for Larry & I! We will treasure it for many years to come.


~~~~~~~~~~
 
Well, I've been at it again....working on my web site. Never found anyone to do what I wanted for the graphics, so I did it myself. Not fabulous, but ok for now....
 
Working on getting new goodies on my site and hopefully in a few days they'll be plenty to show you.
For now, all I have is a new special.
 
Board with Nails
ONLY $5.00 each!!
You can find it here:

~~~~~~~~~~

I've noticed that a few more folks are offering their designs as patterns. I've been trying to figure out how to do it as well. Any helpful hints to share???


Well, I still have a few things to do on this Spring Sunday, so I'm going to close for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time.
Hugs,
Shari

No comments: