Sunday, October 16, 2011

Web Site Special......

Happy Sunday !
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! It's a bit chilly here this morning, but the sun is shining and all is bright and colorful. The trees are really beginning to change into all the wonderful oranges, yellows and browns.
I have some goodies to share, but it will be later before I have a chance to take the pictures, so in the meanwhile...
This is my Web Site Special:



Set of three primitive poinsettias Only $6.00 set plus shipping.
My daughter says to make sure I call them Christmas tree (hole) fillers.
Find them here:
http://www.homespunandprimitives.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=1177

Limited time~Limited Amounts

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon....

Hugs,
Shari

3 comments:

Tina's Primitive Attic said...

these are very cute!

Shari said...

Poinsettias are about 5-6 inches across. :)

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Shari,
Been a long time hasn't it!!!! Sorry.

Your Poinsettia's are beautiful!
Thanks for sharing.

I'm off to visit your site again.
Karen