Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday morning....

Good Morning All!
It's a bit cool here in NC this morning. The sun is shining and it's going to be a great Monday! I have lots to do today and have my list ready to go!
 
I never found the time to post Happy Mother's Day yesterday, so I'll just say that I hope all you Mom's out there had a great day!
 
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm still working on new goodies when I get a chance to...it seems there's not a lot of time for creating these new "olde treasures". I love doing the wood pieces and seeing what happens when I just go to the workshop and start cutting and hammering...
This is the another make-do wall shelf that would be perfect for a plate or framed stitchery. There's also a wire at the bottom for hanging something on. I even made the little rusty hooks that are hanging on the wire. TOO CUTE and PRIM!
It's a one-of-a-kind piece and can be found on my web site.
 
Would love to hear from you!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Shari

No comments: