Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tuesday...

Good Morning Folks!
 
I'm trying to figure out some new items to make...I probably need to work on some Fall designs, but I'm not so sure that folks still decorate a whole lot for the Seasons. I'm finding that folks like everyday goodies best. Personally, I don't change out stuff much any more...just don't have the time or energy. 
 
I need an opinion or two...should i paint these bowls or leave them as they are. I love the idea of stacking them in a chair, but wasn't sure what to do.
 
 
Any ideas?
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Shari
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

Terri at Finder's Keeper's said...

I vote for painting, you do such a perfect job at it. Good prim colors. Give me a price for all of them:)

Terri

Shari said...

Ha!Ha! Ms. Terri! I probably will paint them, but these are one of the few things I plan on keeping for myself. :) Thanks!

Mary Brobinsky said...

Shari,

I was hesitant to paint my bowls but when I finally did, they looked absolutely gorgeous stacked up!
By the way, I received my little bird pinkeep and wire shelf yesterday. Needless to say, I squealed with delight at the beauty and craftsmanship of the items! Thank you so much. I can't wait to see what your future offerings will be! Mary