Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Favorite Finds

Today's favorite is actually more than one item.....

The Alladin oil lamp was one of the first things that my husband bought me after we were married, over 30 years ago. It has been everywhere with me over the years, in every house and every move. And to this day, it is still one of my favorites!

The antique oak table was another one of Bill's Grandmothers' things that we inherited. It is the perfect size to hold my lamp in the front bay window. The pictures are my girls at different ages in their lives. These are some more of my favorites and I treasure them..........

Until next time.

Hugs,

Shari

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Shari, this post was so heartwrming. I love it when we have something very special that we just won't part with no matter.
The lamp is lovely!
Karen