Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm BACK!

Wow! I can't believe it has been soooooo long since I have posted. To be quite honest, I just haven't felt like doing much for a week or so. But, I am feeling better so I thought I would just post some pictures. That's easy enough and I don't have to use much brain to do it...........LOL!

This is a paper mache Saltbox house that I made for myself to go in my Living Room.

This is my bookcase corner. As you can see, we have lots & lots of books! We all love to read and collect! The top of the bookcases are filled with some of my quilts, antique baskets, couple of my handmade bears, a very, very old level that was my Grandfathers'. The small quilt on the wall is one that I made.

Top view where you can see another one of my Alladin oil lamps and a chess board that my hubby made 30 or so years ago from a circuit board. He even made the frame from some really wide moulding! It is really quite unique!

Well, that's about it for now. But, I'll be back soon!

Hugs,

Shari

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Shari, welcome back!
Love the saltbox...I have one also and I put a light in the back and love it....guess I should put vines around mine because I love what you did.
Karen