Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Days!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
We all have so much to be grateful for this year and I think it's nice to have a chance to really think about it! I AM so blessed to have met so many wonderful folks on line and to have the success with my site that I have had this year!!! My life would not be the same without each and everyone of y'all! We would never have met without the Internet, so I suppose we should all be really thankful for that. LOL!

It has been a while since I've posted and I can't believe the grief I get for it. It's such a busy time of year for me and sometimes I just can't get around to doing everything that I should. But, hopefully I can get back to it on a regular basis soon. It really is a lot of fun!

I didn't cook at all today...Bill & I went out for turkey and dressing. We are going to have our family Thanksgiving tomorrow with the kids. It was such a beautiful day today so we decided to go out and do a little shopping together. I was looking for burgandy decorations. This year, I want to change out all my Christmas red to burgandy. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be. All the decorations will be coming down from the attic soon and I'll post some Christmas pics.

Never got around to posting last months contest winnings, but here they are now! And there's still time to enter November's contest.





Marjorie chose these goodies for her gift certifcate. Enjoy!


And Karen chose soap balls and grungy tea lites for hers.
Patricia has been too busy to make her choices, so we're gonna wait until after Christmas for her to decide....

I'll be back soon! Until then...
Hugs,
Shari

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Happy Thanksgiving Shari!
How nice that you and Bill were able to have such a pleasant day and about the Burgundy...I know what you mean....this season I see very little of it....happy hunting for it, I know you'll find what you want...I LOVE being on a mission like that...kind of exciting.
Enjoy your dinner with family tomorrow.
Thanks for posting what we chose with our certificates...the soap balls are soooo great smelling.
Thanks again!
Karen