Friday, January 29, 2010

Another Snowy Friday................

I can't believe another week has shot by...between Drs.appointments (mine and going with my Mom and Dad), my niece having her twins, Saydee and Sawyer to go along with ShyAnn and Skyler (all S's, six letters and all have a Y, cute huh?) working on orders, picking up supplies and making a trip on Thursday to Pilot Mountain and Fancy Gap.....and to top it off we are supposed to get another significant amount of SNOW this weekend.
It's barely 7:00 here and the grass is covered, but none on the sidewalk or streets. They (don't exactly know who they are???) decided earlier today to close schools 2 hours early and cancel evening activities all around the Triad. We went out to dinner beause I was afraid we'd be stuck in the house all weekend. There were lots of folks out and about, even in the pouring Snow. I'll post some pics tomorrow.......

 First of all, Tammy has some great things in the Peddler Store at Pilot Mountain. Here's a few things that I forgot to share last time I was there.
This great little candleholder...


Rusty hanging candleholder....


Wall or lap quilt, Jackson not included....and not to forget Jake

Aren't they getting big???

~~~~~~~~~

I found this on Thursday as well...at one of the Antique stores.

I couldn't resist it. It has a heart logo on it....

~~~~~~~~~~

Then on to Fancy Gap to take this....

If any of you guys are near Crockett's Country Store, it is well worth the drive! Right now, they have a huge selection of braided rugs, enamelware (ON SALE) and little kitchen table sets. The store is decorated for Valentine's Day and looks great!!! Betty and Dan are always there to answer questions and offer plenty of decorating ideas!!
I got these few things while I was there....

I'll show you soon where the enamelware strainer is going. Love, love, love these little bunches of flowers. The leaves remind me of fun foam that my kids used to play with. The label is going on a large jar my Mom saved for me.
~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't realize this was going to be so long. Just a couple more things and then I'm off to finish a project.
I put a few new things on my web site yesterday and I am so excited!!! I sold three of these almost as soon as I got it on there. Turned out really CUTE!!!

Accessories shown are not included...
and have already sold one of these

Round table bench/riser..........

Stay warm and safe. I'll be back soon with some other projects.......

Hugs,
Shari

3 comments:

Farm Field Primitives said...

I have never seen a crock like that. Very neat. No wonder you had to bring it home. Have a great weekend.
~Melissa~

My Colonial Home said...

Well you have me drooling....so many wonderful goodies.
I can't remember who....BUT SOMEONE E-MAILED ME ABOUT ONE OF THOSE BOOK CLIPS...oh how I wish I could remember so I could tell her!

Karen

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Well no wonder you sold them so quickly! How neat!

Looks like you got some goodies on your outing. That crock definitely would have been coming home with me!!

Have a delightful week~