Saturday, January 30, 2010

Does Anyone Know.........

I have been planning to ask y'all about a few things and I always seem to forget it when the time comes.

I am looking for a pattern for a Prairie Doll Pattern that looks like the ones from Honey and me....I have a customer that wants some, but not too prim. (Prissy prim as we call her.) The bonnet needs to be the real kind,  gathered around the brim.
And also, simple little cross-stitch patterns to make hanging pillows or pin-keeps. Very, very simple patterns for holidays and for everyday that would finish out to be about 4 x 6 inches or smaller. These need to be just simple sayings and not too complicated.

~~~~~~~~~~

This is one of the things I have been working today....
It's really harder to decorate than you would think. I have to actually use the space for my everyday plates and bowls. Some of the pottery pieces aren't used very often and I thought they looked nice. Do you notice the little strainer that I got yesterday? I also had to work around the screws that were used to hang the cupboard. But, you can barely tell where the hinge screws were. All in all, I am happy with it. Hubby doesn't mind either...he just doesn't want me to damage the doors that WE took off. He actually helped me do it.

I have been playing around with my stove cover and this is what I came up with.

I'm pleased with it for now........

This is how it all looks together....


Gonna run and stitch for a little while. Be back soon.

Hugs and Blessings,
Shari

6 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I love how your kitchen looks..as for the patterns..I am at a loss...)you are creative make up one..;)

Anonymous said...

Love your kitchen...it looks great!!
~Cindy~

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I really love this look!★

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Looks great...I'm always tempted to do that:)

Rondell

My Colonial Home said...

I think it turned out great.
I don't think I could convince my husband to let me romove doors though....he'd shoot me! lol

Karen

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Shari,
I love the reds and greens in your kitchen! It all blends together so well. I love those colors too! And that nine drawer cabinet looks great there. I love cabinets with little drawers. Your unit is a cute one!