Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Morning...

Good Morning!
 
This morning I'm going to share just a few pics, drink my coffee and get going on a few projects!
 
 
I used to make these potpourri jars a long time ago.... Back then, mayo came in glass jars and I used those. I had to buy jars this time. One of my customers saw one in my picture folder and loved it, so I thought why not. Also, I used a grungy tea lite instead of a candle. New idea to use embroidery... and I love the way the little star turned out...think I'll do some Christmas ornaments this way.  


 
Another one of my new favorite things to do...grungy boards with cookies. I've done several now.
This one is not as bright in person as it looks here.
 
 
This style is available on my web site.
 Love the pumpkin colored board.

This one is dark burgundy over black. Very prim!
I'll be adding this style along with a few others to my web site soon!
 
~~~~~~~~
Today's "DEAL" over at my web site!
 

 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Shari


No comments: